Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Great job guys

Hey great job on the 3rd one. And another great job on keeping this a secret! Seems very similar to one of my fan's fan fictions on my spartan group after the war they go and leave.

Great job, maybe for people who aren't Halo fanatics have a small fan fiction or comic like thing that helps people understand the replica spartans (orion spartans) and their story since in between the episodes you make it like the Halo games and have a missing story in the middle.

Great job Aquilas and Enzero on voicing nearly the entire thing! you could've asked me to voice the ODSTs such as I am for Aquilas' halo 3 odst short/series. But I guess you had been working on this for a while.

Sincerely, Halochief89 or Halochief89RvB or Gary or Chief..... You know my nick names.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks chief - Im glad you enjoyed the movie

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Amazing

Love it, amazing what newgrounds can cook up some times. Oh and I see Stamper does it again with the adult scene but its ruined by something most people do throw up by XD

Bills Adventures EPS 3 Bills Adventures EPS 3

AWESOME!

YES YES and SI

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

A overused word for awe inspiring

This is one of the few flashes that get a review from me now. Amazing action and sheer prisition on making some animations dealing with the lyrics. The scenes went extremely well with the music. I'm really suprised Krinkels himself hasn't favorited this yet.

Seriously I'd love to see alot more battle mixed with music flashes in the future. And I know some are offended by the cross final move but I actually take it as a complement in some ways. But really bravo I salute my hat to you Chamber.

Stratosphere Stratosphere

Usually

I'm a nice guy but this seems to narutoesque and take many character looks from that awful show. The story was kinda pointless if the emo boy in the end isn't punished for what he did. Although the music was catchy the animation and story just didn't click.

Halo: Orions Spartans II Halo: Orions Spartans II

Amazingly good

Very good story I suggest you get some popularity on Halofanon this would be greatly accepted there. Such as that I invite you to Halofanon we'd love to have you to tell us a story about each spartan and their history. And if this gets my accound suspended at least it was for a good cause. SPARTAN-089 signing out.

Enzer0 responds:

Whats the site called! Send me a link!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

One Word explains it all

AWESOME, suprised that David Hayter hasn't even spoken to you yet, (check youtube for guyversnake) hes still in shape and will probably laugh his ass off more then anyone

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

We are Legion

We do not forgive, we do not forget, we are legion expect us

The Crack Deal (dir. cut) The Crack Deal (dir. cut)

Noticed something

lol I dont know if you did this intentionally but the druggy has a goatee then when hes smoking he doesnt have one lol

David's Adventures Eps 8 David's Adventures Eps 8

Getting talented

your getting very talented on drawing and shading on flash now I remember when you just finished david episode 1 and you still carry some of the art designs from it. Like the new voice actor you got to although altering his voice made him sound just like you.