Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Great job guys

Hey great job on the 3rd one. And another great job on keeping this a secret! Seems very similar to one of my fan's fan fictions on my spartan group after the war they go and leave.

Great job, maybe for people who aren't Halo fanatics have a small fan fiction or comic like thing that helps people understand the replica spartans (orion spartans) and their story since in between the episodes you make it like the Halo games and have a missing story in the middle.

Great job Aquilas and Enzero on voicing nearly the entire thing! you could've asked me to voice the ODSTs such as I am for Aquilas' halo 3 odst short/series. But I guess you had been working on this for a while.

Sincerely, Halochief89 or Halochief89RvB or Gary or Chief..... You know my nick names.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks chief - Im glad you enjoyed the movie

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Amazing

Love it, amazing what newgrounds can cook up some times. Oh and I see Stamper does it again with the adult scene but its ruined by something most people do throw up by XD

Bills Adventures EPS 3 Bills Adventures EPS 3

AWESOME!

YES YES and SI

Curse Village Curse Village

Hmmmmm

Seems you have taken Last Stand formatting and just changed everything a bit. A children for some reason (you taunting MJ?) all caucasian no less and when you hear dogs no dog appears. Too much of a last stand ripoff. Although I give you the backgrounds were good.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

The dead will walk the earth

BTW people Last Stand 2 is out on armor games

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

AWESOME

man that is fricken awesome keep on making more of these types of games

Hania's Wedding Isle Song Hania's Wedding Isle Song

Beautiful

amazing song, I could totally hear this at a wedding. But like the guy below me said it would be awesome to hear a male voice repeating the lyrics but for the husband side.

hania responds:

Hehe. Yeah - but James can't sing. ;)

The Mad Hatter The Mad Hatter

Great

I feel a bit of creepy vibe I think alice in wonderland deserved to be the creepy one of the disney movies.

No Face No Face

HO SHIT!

Watch out he'll eat you, take on your shape then give little girls gold!

TaraGraphika responds:

MMMmm....Love to eat Big Mac~~Thanks~~

50s toy box 50s toy box

We need more of this

Being fallout 3 and its old 1950s esque advertising I think if modders could hire artists like you or me or anyone, they could ask for 1950s advertising for their mods just to root their mod into the fallout nostalgia and universe. I've seen the deep eyes armor on fallout3nexus before but never tried it but its great to see it in other forms other then ingame screenshots.